A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Dungeon Rushers is a 2D tactical RPG combining dungeon crawler's gameplay and turn-by-turn fights. Manage your team, loot dusty dungeons, crush armies of monsters and craft mighty equipments. Be part of an epic adventure with a colorful cast of characters in an off-beat universe. Build your own dungeon to defy other players!
Over the course of an epic quest, explore many dungeons and loot their guarded treasures. Build your own team by choosing the best hero combination to overcome traps and monsters lurking in the shadows. Upgrade the skills of your heroes to make them even more fearsome and place them strategically to achieve victory. Craft your equipment on your own with components gathered during your journey thanks to an advanced system consisting of six different craftsmen. Complete dungeons and their bonus challenges to unlock the Heroic difficulty, where only the best can make their way to the treasure! Build your own dungeon in which you can spread traps and monsters to prevent other adventurers from looting your chest! Hire your « dream team » by exploring a world where dungeons and manors have been abandoned by men in favor of the worst creatures, then attack other players' dungeons to plunder their treasure!
- Campaign mode full of humour with various sound and graphic environments
- Interactive exploration system
- Revised turn-by-turn fights with a hint of nostalgia
- Advanced team management (equipment, skills upgrade, in-fight position, ...)
- Wide range of skills to use (scout, heals, dodge, trap deactivation, monsters stalking)
- Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
- Game mode with randomly generated dungeons
- High replay value with a Heroic difficulty for each dungeon
- Online arena system with matchmaking and ranking
- Battles among friends, to die against people you love
- Epic custom-made soundtrack
You can pre-order the game now. Early access will be available the 11th may 2016.
beta version is under NDA, you can play it but we don't allow publishing of videos on it before early access.
|Published||205 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Release date||169 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Dungeon Crawler, Fantasy, heroic-fantasy, Level Editor, Medieval, Pixel Art, Strategy RPG, Tactical RPG, Turn-based|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.